REGISTRATION: HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL
Coaches – please fill out the 2018 Interest Declaration form if you haven’t already.
This is NOT your registration, but we need this for sanctioning purposes.
Registration will be done through Athletic.net.
– Set up an account if you don’t have one. You’ll need to select cross country, your state, and find your school.
– Sometime after your official roster is submitted to MSHSAA, it will populate in Athletic.net. You can view and edit your roster by clicking on your log in name in the upper right corner, then go to your team and click the setting wheel icon that says “manage team” when you hover over it.
– After your roster is final, click on the applicable registration button below and you’ll be taken to the FPXC registration page within Athletic.net where you can add your athletes.
Entry Notes for HIGH SCHOOLS:
1. Coaches – Click “Register Athletes for Events.” Choose “High School Boys – All Races” and/or “High School Girls – All Races” as applicable. Note that race divisions (Green – most competitive, Gold, and White) will be released September 4 at 9 pm on the Division Lists page of www.fpxc.com. Most requests will be honored, however final division lists will be set by the Forest Park Cross Country Festival organizing committee.
2. On race day have your athletes report to their assigned race. No need to declare – declaration takes place at the starting line.
3. Athletes will score accordingly within the races.
Entry Notes for MIDDLE SCHOOLS:
1. Coaches enter all of your athletes as “Middle School” on your roster.
2. Add all of your athletes into “Middle School Boys – Both Races” and/or “Middle School Girls – Both Races” as applicable.
Online Entry deadline is Tuesday 9.4.18 at 6 pm CST.
There is a $100 fee for late entries.
Payment is due BY MEET DAY and all payment info can be found below.
ENTRY LIMITATIONS: In the high school divisions, each team may send up to 9 runners to the line in the Varsity Divisions. The Junior Varsity, Freshman, and Middle School Divisions are unlimited.
Team scoring will be invitational style with the places of the top five finishers for each team comprising the team score. Six and seven runners count as pushers, all others are taken out of team scoring but can receive individual medals.
JUNIOR HIGH/MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAMS: Junior high/middle schools must be MSHSAA sanctioned or be a MSHSAA affiliate member to run in the Green Division 3k Middle School Races.
Non-MSHSAA sanctioned middle schools will compete in the White Division 3k.
HIGH SCHOOL/MIDDLE SCHOOL PAYMENT INFORMATION
All Payments are due BEFORE the start of the meet! We have to be sticklers about payments. It is unfair to everyone who pays on time when teams wait six months or more to turn in their payment. COACHES – If your payment has not been received when you pick up your packet on race morning you will be asked to write a personal check in order for your team to be allowed to compete.
If your school needs an invoice please email Joe Porter at email@example.com and he will send one promptly.
HIGH SCHOOL – The meet entry fee is $150 per team or $300 for combined boy’s and girl’s teams.
MIDDLE SCHOOL – The meet entry fee is $75 per team or $150 for combined boys and girls teams.
Any team with more than 35 total athletes (single sex) competing in the meet will pay an additional flat fee of $50.
Please make all checks payable to St. Louis University High School and send to:
Joe Porter – Boys Cross Country
St. Louis University High School
4970 Oakland Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110
All payments should be postmarked no later than 8.31.18.
*Limited team scholarships are available to ensure that schools with limited funds that would like to participate can offer the FPXC experience to its athletes. Contact Matt@bigriverrunning.com to inquire.High School Registration Middle School Registration